Crunchy Date Rounds
The round top collection metal scarecrow stake garden flower pot autumn harvest.
Recipe Summary Crunchy Date Rounds
I got this recipe as a young girl when I spent the summer with my great grandma. Now I make them for my family and they all love them. "Granny" lives on if only through my recipe box.
Ingredients | Round Top Christmas Collection2 ½ cups all-purpose flour1 teaspoon baking soda1 cup butter½ cup packed brown sugar2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 cup white sugar2 eggs1 cup dates, pitted and chopped1 cup sugar frosted corn flake cerealDirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Combine flour and baking soda in a small mixing bowl.Cream butter, brown sugar, vanilla and white sugar together. Beat in eggs. Mix well. Slowly blend in the flour mixture. Fold in the dates. Drop dough by teaspoonful into crushed corn flake cereal until coated.Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 10 to 15 minutes.Info | Round Top Christmas CollectionServings: 12 Yield: 2 dozen
TAG : Crunchy Date RoundsDesserts, Cookies, Fruit Cookie Recipes, Date,
Images of Round Top Christmas Collection
Round Top Christmas Collection - From stocking stuffers to statement pieces, we've rounded up our favorite gifts to give this holiday season.
Home Garden 34 0 Santa ... | 488x488 px
The Round Top Collection Rustic ... | 226x400 px
Holiday Round Top Collection Christmas ... | 580x580 px
The Round Top Collection Celebrate ... | 640x640 px
Round Top Collection Gallery ... | 1200x900 px
Popular posts from this blog
Wie generiert man Meilen durch Überweisungen und Lastschriften? Wie kann man die Fremdwährungsgebühren umgehen?. Revolut Kreditkarte Kosten are a topic that is being searched for and favored by netizens these days. You can Save the Revolut Kreditkarte Kosten here. Download all royalty-free pic. Beste Banking App mit Metall-Karte! Revolut, die Alternative zu traditionellen Banken!, Revolut ist eine innovative Banking App! Hier kannst du dir eine kostenlose Revolut-Karte holen: . Revolut kostenloses Konto, aber Vorsicht!? - Revolut Kreditkarte Kosten Revolut bietet ein kostenloses leicht zu eröffnendes Konto, aber ist dennoch Vorsicht geboten? Beratung mit Christian Funke ► - Revolut - Lohnt sich das? Meilen sammeln mit Miete, Strom, etc., Lohnt sich das Revolut Konto? Revolut Konto: https://www.revolut.com/de-DE Miles & More Karten: This Link . We Have got 11 pix about Revolut Kreditkarte Kosten images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally ha...
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group I'd Rather Go Blind · Etta James Tell Mama ℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1967 . Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind Lyrics are a theme that is being searched for and liked by netizens today. You can Download the Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind Lyrics here. Get all royalty-free pics. Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind, ETTA JAMES LYRICS: Something told me it was over When I saw you and her talkin' Something deep down in my soul said, 'Cry, . I d Rather Go Blind Etta James lyrics - Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind Lyrics Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind (Live at Montreux 1975), https://smarturl.it/EttaJamesMont75-93 http://smarturl.it/EttaJamesdvd1993 -- http://smarturl.it/EttaJamesblu1993 https://dierenambulanceverhalen.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-best-13-layered-bob-haircuts-hair.html . We Have got 6 pics about Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind Lyrics images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page...
Ali's Green Sauce Save and share umm ali recipe recipe want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Recipe Summary Ali's Green Sauce This sauce is extremely similar to a very well known Mexican restaurant's sauce. Serve with salsa and tortilla chips. Better double the recipe because this dip goes fast! Ingredients | Umm Ali Recipe Uae 3 avocados, peeled and pitted 3 green tomatoes 4 fresh tomatillos, husks removed 3 cloves garlic, peeled 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved 5 sprigs fresh cilantro 1 ½ cups sour cream salt to taste Directions Place tomatoes, tomatillos, garlic, and jalapenos in a saucepan, and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, drain, and allow to cool. Place avocados, the cooked vegetables, sour cream, and cilantro in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Info | Umm Ali Recipe ...
Comments
Post a Comment